PITCHBurlesque novice? Seasoned performer? If a theme tickles your fancy, PeepshowTO wants to hear from you! We welcome performers of all shapes, sizes, backgrounds, genders, abilities and experience levels to participate in our shows! If you share the same nerdy enthusiasm we do, please apply!
NOW ACCEPTING DISNEY ANIMATION INSPIRED BURLESQUE PITCHES!!!!
NAKEDLY EVER AFTER
Date: Friday, October 12th, 2018
Venue: The Great Hall (1087 Queen Street West, Toronto)
Time: Doors at 8PM, Show at 9PM
We are currently accepting pitches from burlesque/variety performers who want to perform acts inspired by your favourite Disney and Pixar animated films!
If you are interested in being involved in our show, we’d love to hear from you.
– Must be 19 years or older to pitch an act.
You may choose any character that is from any Disney or Pixar animated films.
You can pitch as many acts as you like, so maybe pitch your obscure act and another more widely recognized character option to increase your chances of getting selected.
You may pitch an act that you have already performed in the past as long as its within theme, or create a brand new act to debut at the show!
– As this is burlesque, full frontal nudity is not allowed. Pasties and panties (or merkins) are required.
– We accept pitches from all genders, sizes, ages (as long as you’re over 19!) and backgrounds! Everyone is welcome!
– Double and group acts are also welcome, though we highly suggest that you also submit a solo pitch since spaces for double/group acts are limited.
– All experience levels are welcome to submit a pitch! Don’t worry if you’re new to burlesque. If you want to get up on stage and you are as enthusiastic about the theme as we are, then pitch away!
Please submit your pitch via email to email@example.com with the following information:
– Your legal name
– Your stage name
– Your contact information
– Your stage experience (burlesque or other)
– Your chosen Disney or Pixar character
– A detailed description of your idea for your act, including music, concept and costume. Specific references are highly encouraged!
– If you are pitching an existing act, please submit a video of your act in your pitch.
– Please tell us a little bit about yourself!
– How did you hear about PeepshowTO?
– If you are not chosen to perform at this show, would you be interested in volunteering during the event?
– Please attach a headshot of yourself in the email
The deadline for pitch submission is Tuesday, July 31st, 2018 at 11:59PM. We can’t wait to hear your ideas!